Sunrise Sessions, May 23 and 24, 7-8:30 a.m., at NTI, are free, educational presentations where experts discuss a variety of topics on nursing practice. You must be registered for NTI and then reserve a seat in advance by adding it to your My NTI Schedule. Sessions include a plated breakfast and offer 1.0 continuing education recognition point (CERP).
Tuesday, May 23, 7-8:30 a.m.
- “Hemodynamic Insights in Your Acute Care Patients,” supported by Edwards Lifesciences
- “Nasal High Flow Therapy: An Evidence-Based Approach,” supported by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
- “Driving to Zero: Reducing Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injuries in the Critical Care Population,” supported by Smith & Nephew Inc.
- “Changing the Perception of Safety on Your Unit,” supported by Sage Products
- “Implementing Early Mobility: Empowering the Team,” supported by Hill-Rom
Wednesday, May 24, 7-8:30 a.m.
- “Caring for the Frail Patient with COPD During Critical Illness: Monitoring and Early Intervention,” supported by Medtronic
- “CRRT Nursing Myth Busters,” supported by Baxter Healthcare Corp.
- “Nursing Strategies to Improve Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Critical Care,” supported by ProCE Inc., through an educational grant from Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc.
- “Houston, We Have a Problem: Managing Patients with Clinically Refractory Hypotension,” supported by La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co.