A well-planned week will go a long way to ensure a fulfilling and stress-free conference experience.
- Plan to attend “Navigating NTI 101,” Sunday, 4:15-5:30 p.m. in BCEC, Ballroom East or Monday, 8-9:15 a.m. in the same room.
- Join a tour of the convention center on Sunday, beginning at 10 a.m. every 30 minutes. Meet in the Resource Center, Hall B2, to join members of the NTI and API program planning committees for a tour to familiarize yourself with the convention center layout and key locations.
- Find assistance from members of the NTI and API program planning committees at stations conveniently located next to several of the NTI Information counters on Level 1 and 2 as indicated on the Participant Map in your attendee bag.
- Review the Participant Map in your attendee bag, which also highlights food options and hours in and around the convention center.
- Check the digital signs outside each session room indicating the current session, the following session, and if the session will be repeated or recorded and available online after the conference.
- My NTI, aacn.org/nti, and social media (“like” our Facebook page) are good resources to find up-to-the-minute bulletins and gather or offer tips for navigating the conference.