Social media is a fantastic way to stay connected during NTI 2017 in Houston. Here are some ways you can maximize your experience through social media:
- Before you come to NTI, be sure to “like” our AACN Facebook page, facebook.com/aacnface. Together with My NTI, Facebook is a good resource to find up-to-the-minute bulletins, gather or offer tips for navigating NTI and stay current with what’s going on.
- Follow us on Twitter, @aacnme. Use Twitter to converse in real time with other attendees about sessions and activities. Also use Twitter to stay informed, since we’ll post frequent official updates throughout the conference. When you tweet and retweet, please use the official AACN NTI hashtag, #NTI2017.
- Explore #NTI2017 on Instagram on our AACN page: @exceptionalnurses. Have a peek behind the scenes at #NTI2017, check out the excitement at the Critical Care Exposition and be inspired by the colorful and dramatic images and photos being shared by your fellow nurses all week long.
- Take part in all the fun activities, including our original NTI 2017 Snapchat filters. With two different filters to choose from, be sure to swipe right to show off your NTI visit to fellow nurses and colleagues. (You must be inside the conference hall for these filters to work.)
- Also new to NTI 2017, take a selfie or photo with friends using the AACN social media cutouts. Is Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat your favorite platform? We have you covered on each platform at three different locations throughout the event.
Take advantage of your time together to experience Houston by meeting up at restaurants, hotels and attractions. NTI 2017 is designed to be a very social activity — so keep it social at #NTI2017!