With more than 400 exhibits and 14 hours of exhibit time (10 unopposed by clinical sessions), the Critical Care Exposition — the largest trade show for high-acuity and critical care nurses — is an essential part of your NTI experience.
See the newest products and services, watch hands-on demonstrations, then give feedback to healthcare manufacturers on what you like or your recommendations for improvement in the equipment and supplies you use at the bedside.
ExpoEd in-booth experiences expand your learning opportunities. Presented by more than 40 exhibitors, plus six special exhibit floor Learning Centers, you can learn techniques to ensure patient safety and improve outcomes. ExpoEd learning qualifies for continuing education recognition points (CERPs).
The Critical Care Exposition also offers the largest U.S. job fair for acute and critical care nurses. In the Career Opportunity section, you can visit more than 150 career-related exhibits from hospitals, healthcare systems, colleges and universities, military branches, nurse staffing companies and travel nurse organizations.
Featured ExpoEd Presentations
- Learn about long term acute care hospital (LTACH) challenges and opportunities for nurses at the new LTACH Learning Center (booth #5831), supported by Select Medical (booth #5830).
- Returning for the 11th year, the popular Transport Nursing Stage & Display (booth #5453) features a helicopter and an emergency transport ambulance, plus a patient simulation trailer. The Transport Nursing Stage with ExpoEd sessions is supported and presented by Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (booth #5351). Attendees can inspect each transport vehicle to learn how to prepare and receive critically ill patients.
- The Tele-ICU Learning Center & Display (booth #4937), supported by Philips Enterprise Telehealth (booth #4942), also returns this year. In addition to ExpoEd presentations on telehealth topics, the Tele-ICU Learning Center features experts demonstrating an active tele-ICU system, using equipment provided by Philips.
- The Pediatric Nursing Learning Center (booth #5617) is supported by Memorial Hermann Healthcare System (booth #5517) and ZOLL Medical Pediatric Solutions (booth #5717).
- Healthcare Purchasing and Supply Chain topics are supported by Healthcare Purchasing News (booth #3257), and Electronic Health Records sessions are presented by HIMSS (booth #3857).
- Attendees are also invited to experience a new interactive learning opportunity in the Body Interact Learning Center (booth #4723).
And Visit These Booths
- AACN Publications (booth #3051) features “Meet the Editors” at certain times Tuesday and Wednesday, AACN Interactive Learning is in booth #2851, with ExpoEd presentations in booth #2957. The AACN Career Center (booth #5300) offers free career consultations and free professional headshots provided and supported by HCA (booth #5208).
- Learn about pet therapy with live assistance animals, and attend ExpoEd sessions presented by Therapet (Animal Assisted Therapy) in booth #3163.
- Experience a military field tent with a simulated medical environment presented by Army Nurse Recruiting (booth #5331).
- Recruit some friends and take the CPR Throwdown challenge at the American Heart Association Display (booth #3957), and learn more from two American Heart Association divisions in booths #4050 and #4051.
- Visit the Market Research section, and participate in product surveys, interviews and research questionnaires (some with honorariums) in booths #4351-4457.
Critical Care Exposition Hours
Tuesday, May 23, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 24, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday, May 25, 9 a.m.-noon