With more than 400 exhibits and 14 hours of exhibit time (10 unopposed by clinical sessions), the Critical Care Exposition — the largest trade show for high-acuity and critical care nurses — is an essential part of your NTI experience.
See the newest products and services, watch hands-on demonstrations, then give feedback to healthcare manufacturers on what you like or your recommendations for improvements in the equipment and supplies you use at the bedside.
ExpoEd in-booth experiences expand your learning opportunities. Presented by more than 40 exhibitors, including four special exhibit floor Learning Centers, you can learn techniques to ensure patient safety and improve outcomes. ExpoEd learning qualifies for continuing education recognition points (CERPs).
The Critical Care Exposition also offers the largest U.S. job fair for acute and critical care nurses. In the Career Opportunity section, you can visit more than 150 career-related exhibits from hospitals, healthcare systems, colleges and universities, military branches, nurse staffing companies and travel nurse organizations.
Featured ExpoEd Presentations
- Learn about long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) challenges and opportunities for nurses at the LTACH Learning Center (booth #3267), supported by Select Medical (booth #3367).
- Returning for the 13th year, the popular Transport Nursing Learning Center (booth #2785) features two helicopters and two emergency transport ambulances. The Transport Nursing Stage with ExpoEd sessions is supported and presented by Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (booth #2885). Attendees can inspect each transport vehicle to learn how to prepare and receive critically ill patients.
- The Tele-ICU Learning Center & Display (booth #3249), supported by Philips Enterprise Telehealth (booth #3349), also returns this year. In addition to ExpoEd presentations on telehealth topics, the Tele-ICU Learning Center features experts demonstrating an active tele-ICU system, using equipment that Philips provided.
- The Pediatric Nursing Learning Center (booth #2085) is supported by Boston Children’s Hospital (booth #2187) and ZOLL Medical Pediatric Solutions (booth #2084).
And Visit These Booths
- AACN Publications (booth #2115) features “Meet the Editors” at certain times Tuesday and Wednesday, AACN Interactive Learning (booth #2213) offers ExpoEd presentations in booth #2305. The AACN Career Center (booth #3185) includes free career consultations and free professional headshots provided and supported by HCA (booth #3178).
- Experience a military field tent with a simulated medical environment presented by Army Nurse Recruiting (booth #2179).
- Learn about the Pawprints Program, with therapy dogs and handlers, at Boston Children’s Hospital (booth #3487).
- Enjoy a soothing professional seated massage at the Relaxation Station (booth #2353), sponsored by Nihon Kohden (booth #2153).
- Visit the Market Research section and participate in product surveys, interviews and research questionnaires (some with honorariums) in booths #3416-3515.
Critical Care Exposition Hours
Tuesday, May 22, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m
Wednesday, May 23, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday, May 24, 9 a.m.-noon